DraftKings has several offers for users betting on NFL games this weekend.
Bet on the team to score the first touchdown in Thursday night’s matchup between the Indianapolis Colts (6–4) and Houston Texans (6–4) and get your wager back up to $20 if that team scores at any time. Jacoby Brissett threw four touchdowns when the two teams met in October, and the Indy defense held Deshaun Watson to one TD and forced two interceptions. How will Watson and the Texans respond?
The same prop holds for the Sunday night game between the Green Bay Packers (8–2) and San Francisco 49ers (9–1). Your wager on the first team to reach the end zone is protected, up to $20, if that team scores anytime. Both teams top their divisions, and the 49ers sit atop the NFC, but they’ll both need to stay hot to secure a first-round bye and have a shot at home-field advantage in the playoffs.
- Bet on who will score the first touchdown and get protected with your wager back if they score anytime, up to $20!
- TNF: 11/21 Colts @ Texans on FOX at 8:20pm
- SNF: 11/24 Packers @ 49ers on NBC at 8:20pm
Get $6 for every Steelers TD if you bet them to win this Sunday against the Bengals. The Steelers are 5–5 in the wide-open NFC wild-card hunt after their loss to the Browns last Thursday. This week they face another division rival in Cincinnati, but the 0–10 Bengals may not put up as much resistance as the Browns did last week.
The same deal goes for the Eagles (5–5) in their home game against the Seahawks (8–2). Get $6 for every Philly TD after betting for them to best Seattle. A win would go a long way toward Philly’s playoff hopes, but a loss for the Seahawks risks putting the top spot in their division out of reach.
Steel City Scoring Special
- Place a bet on PIT to win and get $6 for every TD they score!
- 11/24 Steelers @ Bengals
- On CBS at 1pm
It’s Always Scoring in Philadelphia
- Place a bet on Philly to win and get $6 for every TD they score!
- 11/24 Seahawks @ Eagles
- On FOX at 1pm
Philly fans will also get an odds boost betting for an Eagles win with Carson Wentz scoring two or more touchdowns. Check out all the odds boosts this weekend on NFL games and more:
- Devin Booker to score the first FG
- Duke, Texas, and Xavier to win (CBB)
- Crosby, Kane, and Matthews to score
- NFL Underdog Pawlay of the week (TBD)
- Carson Wentz 2+ TDs and the Eagles to win
- LeBron, Doncic, and Jokic all to record a double-double
- Zeke Elliot to score the first TD
- Brady, Prescott, and Wilson all to throw 2+ TDs
- Indiana to win and Notre Dame to cover -19.5 (CFB)
- West Virginia and Marshall to win (CFB)
- Lamar Jackson over rushing yards and the Ravens to win
- Aaron Jones to score and the Packers to win
- Kyrie and RJ Barrett over combined threes