Originally started in Sweden in 1997, Unibet provides online gaming services throughout the world. They are part of the Kindred Group, which consists of several other gaming brands. Unibet has joined land-based casino Mohegan Sun Pocono to bring online sports betting and casino gaming to Pennsylvania. Their digital gaming offerings started in November 2019. A brick and mortar operation called Unibet Sportsbook is already open at the Mohegan Sun Pocono casino.
New player promos include no-deposit bonuses and even more generous bonuses once you start adding your own money and playing, as outlined below. All bonuses include additional terms and conditions, also outlined below.
March 2021 Bonuses at Unibet
There are several bonuses and promotions available, even before depositing. New players can get $20 in free bets in the sportsbook or $10 free casino play and a generous first–deposit match up to $500. Full details below:
- $10 Free Play: Select the “Casino New Player Offer” when signing up to get $10 in free casino play. No need to make a deposit, but there is a 3x casino or 10x sportsbook (-300+ odds) wagering requirement within 30 days.
- 100% First-Deposit Match: After getting your $10 no-deposit bonus, deposit at least $10 and receive a 100% match, up to $500. This bonus has a 20x casino or 10x sportsbook (-300+ odds) wagering requirement within 30 days. For example, if you deposit $50, for the full $50 matching bonus you must wager $2000 in the casino or $4000 in the sportsbook.
- $20 in Free Bets: Alternatively, you can choose the “Sportsbook New Player Offer” when you register to get two $10 Free Bets in the sportsbook — just for signing up and verifying your account. The free bets can be used on any
- Up to $250 Risk-Free Bet: Once you’ve verified your account, your first cash bet of at least $10 in the sportsbook is risk-free. If the bet loses, Unibet refunds you the amount of the losing bet up to $250 within 72 hours. This bonus money only requires a 1x play through to be cleared.
In addition to bonuses for signing up yourself, with the Refer-A-Friend Offer, you receive $25 in bonus money for each friend who makes an account and deposits at least $25 of real money with your referral code. The bonus requires only a 1x sportsbook or 3x casino play through.
Unibet offers all the standard sports betting options like straight bets, moneylines, parlays, prop bets and in-game live wagering. Players can bet on basically all sports including football, basketball, hockey, soccer, baseball, UFC/MMA, boxing, golf, motorsports and tennis. In addition to the normal bet types, there are tons of alternate lines and pre-selected parlays so you can bet on exactly what you want to happen in the game.
How to “Cash Out” bets!
Unibet has an option called Cash Out that allows you to cash in your ticket before an event is over. For eligible bets, players can go to their pending bets to cash out their ticket, whether it’s to secure a win in case of an unlikely comeback or to cut losses on what looks like a sure loss. Not all bets can be Cashed Out, so before placing a bet, ensure that the “Cash Out” label is present on the bet slip for any bets you may want to use this option on.
Unibet’s online casino has a wide variety of games, including 75+ different slot games, blackjack, baccarat and several different types of roulette and video poker.
How to play
Unibet can be found through PC web browsers at pa.unibet.com or on mobile. The Android mobile app must be downloaded from the Unibet PA website. iOS users can get on the site using mobile or tablet web browsers paired with the GeoGuard Location Validator, found on the app store.
Players have to be in Pennsylvania in order to wager on the Unibet website. They also must be 21 or older.
Depositing and withdrawing
- Pre-Paid Card
- Online Bank Transfer using Bill Pay
- E-Check using a U.S. bank account
- Cash at Mohegan Sun Casino Cage
- MasterCard and Visa credit/debit cards
Unibet’s live chat and phone support is available daily from 8am-11pm. They also have a support email address and an FAQ section in the Help Center.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-Call GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org. (c) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of Pennsylvania at 1-800-Gambler or www.pacouncil.com or (d) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of Indiana at 1-800-9-WITH-IT or www.indianaproblemgambling.org